About Me

My photo
hmmm.. I'm 5'4 standing, long straight black hair, morena, and most of all slim... I also have a mole on the left side of my lips.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PeoPLe’s PaRk is ThE pLacE

It is the place where people can enjoy, laugh, smile, or emote. Many people go there to have fun and wandering. There are many trees and chairs where you can hang out.


One time, I was been there with my special someone. We wandered the whole park. We brought foods and drinks so that we will not be hungry and thirsty. We sat down on a chair near the dove sight. Doves are kinds of bird that fly low. They are called the birds that “mababa a
ng lipad.” As you can see in the picture, they are too many. We fed them with Eggnog. They are so friendly birds. We also went to the high bridge. It was very airy there. My hair seemed to be floating in the wind. We also went to the big falls, where you can find a place that is very relaxing. It’s very cold there and the water falls very fast and noisy. We fed the fishes there called Carp. They’re very colorful and big fishes.

Well, we enjoyed so much wandering with my special someone. Even if it’s just a short time, we enjoy spending our time.hmmmm...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment